Sunday, March 1, 2015
308 N 2nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Tickets: $25 ($20 Early Bird until 1/31)
Ticket price includes: 9 cocktail samples, as well as craft spirit samples and a show.
PALETTE TO PALATE
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Renaissance Hotel in Downtown Phoenix
50 E Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
limited tickets available for $40 each
DEVOURED CULINARY CLASSIC
Saturday, March 7, 2015 & Sunday, March 8, 2015
Phoenix Art Museum
1625 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004
10:30am-11:30am VIP / PRESS HOUR
11:30am-3pm GENERAL ADMISSION
What comes with Devoured Culinary Classic tickets?
Devoured Culinary Classic tickets are purchased by day.
General Admission event tickets include:
- Food and wine tasting in Dorrance Sculpture Garden and Great Hall and Museum general admission for the day of the event ticket
VIP event tickets include:
- Early entrance to the event with a limited number of guests
- Access to private VIP lounge throughout the day
- Access to exclusive wine-tastings and chef demos inside VIP lounge
- First access to Quench Fine Wine wine-auction
- Access to panels with world-renown culinary talent and opportunities to interact directly with chefs and restaurateurs participating at the event each day.
Phoenix Art Museum Member: $80 - SOLD OUT
Public General Admission: $90 - SOLD OUT
Two Day Member: $140 - SOLD OUT
Two Day Public General Admission: $160 - SOLD OUT
VIP Ticket: $150 – SATURDAY VIP SOLD OUT – LIMITED SUNDAY VIP TICKETS REMAINING
Ticket Service Fee for Public: $3
Questions? Please call 602-257-2124 for more details!
Museum General Admission passes, coupons, and special offers are not valid for this event and can NOT be applied towards price of event tickets.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Ticket limit 6 per transaction.
There are no tickets priced for children. Children aged 6 years and up will need their own ticket. All ticket buyers must be 21 and over.
Public ticket prices will have fees added on when purchasing online or over phone.
Due to space restrictions, strollers are highly discouraged in the Dorrance Sculpture Garden. We thank you for understanding!